My WU key is still working too, but sounds like they're going to shut it
down in the future. I transferred all my forecast data to DarkSky API, but
they don't have the watches, warnings and advisories. The here.com site
does and I saw Aeris does too. Haven't tried either one yet. I'll have to
add that onto the Python project pile :)