Sorry to bother you all again.
When using $alltime.rain.max at $alltime.rain.maxtime.format(%d %b %Y(
I get a figure of 15.6mm at 16 July returned. This date is my wettest day so
that part is correct but checking via the nooa monthly and yearly reports it
should be 29.6mm. Have also used the delta command and it gave the same
reading.
Have today done a wee_database weewx.conf --drop-daily as changed some
historical wind speeds in the sdb, deleted all nooa reports and they all
corrected ok but didn't make any difference to the rain total above. Any help
would be appreciated. Thanks Phil