Interesting, and good catch. My website is still using my custom code and
not the weewx skin. I have been developing the skin on a separate lab
system where I can change units and databases without affecting my real
data. No idea why my Belchertown site is wrong, will need to look into that
after fixed the items from Colin's testing.

Sunrise and sunset come from the built in weewx calculations.