I'm not too sure on this one. Based on the timestamps it's showing your
start time is August 22 (yesterday) but your stop time is December 31,
2014. This is within the DAY function, so I'm a little confused why it's
trying to pull back to 2014 when it needs only 1 day.

Did you make any other changes to weewx?

I'm open to anyone else who may have an opinion.