Gary, I noticed the SLE running multiple times and I figured it was because
it looks through each one every time. Does it make sense for me to
consolidate all of my Belchertown SLE into one function. And maybe even
consolidate all of the highcharts into one? Then instead of 16 runs it'll
only be 2... Well 4.