Pat,

I expect consolidating the SLE will have little effect. The part of the SLE
code that takes the largest proportion of the execution time are the
queries on the database and the number times each is run. If for example
there are 4 SLEs each with 10 getSqlVectors calls and say 6 reports in a
skin then getSqlVectors will be called 240 times during a report cycle. If
you refactor the SLEs such that there is only 1 with 40 getSqlVectors calls
then there will still be 240 getSqlVectors calls per report cycle. If there
was commonality between the getSqlVectors calls then consolidation might
provide a tangible benefit but there is little little commonality between
the getSqlVectors calls as they are structured now. The only ways I am
aware of to reduce the overall execution time is to judiciously allocate
reports and SLEs to skins (the limit being a day skin, a month skin, a year
skin etc each with a single SLE) or refactor/rewrite the SLEs. I have been
playing around here this arvo with a SLE that lazily provides a JSON
vector, ie it is calculated when its needed and it whilst it appears to
work I haven't benchmarked it yet nor have I properly tested it. I am
hopeful though that it will provide significant efficiencies for the
highcharts like SLEs.

Gary