Hi,

I am looking at your realtime.txt now (2:20am 16 November your time) and
outTemp is showing as 0.7C and windSpeed is indeed Null which indicates
that weeWX is not seeing a windSpeed value. Have you tried running weeWX
directly <http://weewx.com/docs/usersguide.htm#Running_directly> and
comparing the loop data windSpeed values against what you are seeing in
realtime.txt? If they are both showing None/Null then I would look at your
station console if you have one, does it show a wind speed value? This
might point you to either the driver for your station or your station
itself.

I would do the same thing for outTemp, though like I said it is showing up
fine for me just now. Perhaps you have some intermittent communications
between your sensors and station?

These issues will have nothing to do with weewx.wxservices.StdWXCalculate
as outTemp and windSpeed are directly measured obs and not calculated by
weeWX.

Gary