This is my MQTT section in weewx.conf, the skin just says "Connected.
Waiting for data" and never gets any. I'll have a look for errors

[[MQTT]]

        #This section is for the MQTT service setup

        server_url = mqtt://192.168.20.121:1883/

        topic = weather/41south

        unit_system = METRIC

        [[[Inputs]]]

                [[[[dayRain]]]]