> 1. To disable the UV/solar radiation, you can change the plot for chart 6
> <https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown#change-the-charts-order>.
> Maybe you can do humidityplot instead.

That's easy, already done and updated! Thanks for the hint and your rapid
reply...

2. This is the first request for 24 hour format and I haven't thought of
> testing that! I will look into this.

Standard in Germany and some other European countries! ;-)
Would be a good idea to add something like that in a future update. Right
now, I would rate that a cosmetic option.