It is odd, I got weewx running on 1/30/19 and I have entries for 1/30 and
1/31, nothing for 2/1 or 2/2.  I checked the standard skin NOAA reports and
they were also missing 2/1 and 2/2.  I checked the NOAA templates in the
Belchertown skin and diff'd the weewx standard skin and they are
identical.  I am no sqlite wizard and I don't know where this data would be
stored to generate the report, but it was storing it as some point.  No
errors in the syslog or generated by the service (monitoring with
journalctl -l in debug =1 mode)  I don't see any specific entries in the
weewx.conf about the NOAA reports.  What's odd is the reports are being
generated every time the report engine runs, they just have no data in them.

On the hourly, I was thing like the next 12 hours look forward like Dark
Sky does (and supports via API). Saratoga Template did this and it works
well.  Not a huge deal, I just love the template and it is something I look
at from time to time.

Thanks