Hi. Congratulations on the perfect job. I have been using WeeWX since 2013
for the ultimate satisfaction and the current skin "Seasons" in version
3.9.1 I like it very much (I just test it now, I have to locate it).
But I have one reproach: I think that weewx.conf prior to skin.conf was not
a good idea. I use the bilingual templates system (CS and ENG), the
templates are ready for both languages, but when updating the weewx to the
current version after editing weewx.conf, I also show metric units in
English page. I had to add a significant part of skin.conf to the
[[StdEnglish]] section weewx.conf, but some data are bad, such as chart
headings, see http://www.pocasi-kucerov.cz/weewx/eng/index.html
We could not add an option to weewx.conf for individual skins with a link
eg default = skin.conf? This would make it preferable to use skin.conf if
it is more appropriate.
I am sorry for my bad English.
Radek