On Thursday, April 4, 2019 at 1:12:22 AM UTC-4, Chotechai Piyavongsiri
wrote:

> As I'm setting up and testing another weewx server and would like to
> receive live data from the same IP Observer without changing the
> destination IP/port, do you think your approach would allow two weewx
> servers to receive same live data transmitted from the same IP Observer?

you cannot have two instances of the interceptor in listen mode to the same
station - the station can only talk to one server, whether it is wu or
weewx-interceptor

however, you could have one weewx-interceptor instance in listen mode, then
a second weewx-interceptor in sniff mode

the station communications with the first instance as it would to any
server, and the second instance eavesdrops on the conversation