My 'live' weewx server ip is 192.168.2.3 (via wifi), my ObserverIP is
192.168.2.122 (wired connect to router) and its destination server is
192.168.2.3 port 55. Interceptor setting in weewx.conf:[Interceptor]
    # This section is for the network traffic interceptor driver.

    # The driver to use:
    driver = user.interceptor

    # Specify the hardware device to capture.  Options include:
    #   acurite-bridge - acurite internet bridge
    #   observer - fine offset WH2600/HP1000/HP1003, aka 'observer'
    #   lw30x - oregon scientific LW301/LW302
    #   lacrosse-bridge - lacrosse GW1000U/C84612 internet bridge
    device_type = observer
    port = 55
It has been working flawlessly.
My test weewx server ip is 192.168.2.11, wifi to router. I'm not sure with this
kind of setup, how can I use Interceptor to sniff data from my ObserverIP (or
from my live weewx server?).
Thanks
    On ‎Friday‎, ‎5‎ ‎April‎ ‎2019‎ ‎02‎:‎51‎:‎57‎ ‎AM‎ ‎+07, Scott Grayban