On Friday, April 12, 2019 at 5:07:04 PM UTC-4, Jim Snider wrote:

> I recently sent up whew and intercepter on my Pi to send my Acurite Smart
> Hub data to WUnderground.  I set up an account for PWS Weather but I'm not
> getting any data to them.  I've looked at their help files and have been in
> contact with them and they have pointed me to this group.  I downloaded the
> latest weewx and interceptor programs for the pi.  I put the weewx.conf
> file to debug = 1 and am collecting the data now.

OK.  My SmartHubs connected to my router has address 192.168.254.4
My Raspberry Pi has address 192.168.254.41

My raspberry is connected to the router via wifi and the smart hub with a
cat 5 cable

On the router, I have DNS set to take hubapi.myacurite.com and send it to
192.168.254.41 as well as
www.acu-link.com.

With debug = 1 I'm still not getting any data, still showing open queue.

I added firmware_version=126 to my whew.conf file under interceptor but no
change.  (older smart hub)

Where should I try next?