Gary,

It's late, so I'll respond to the rest later, but...

The problem here is that if we compare our local every 1-minute records to WU's
query that only shows every 5-minute records, then we'll keep re-uploading the
the "missing" 1-minute records every time wunderfixer is called.  This amounts
to pointless hits against WU's infrastructure, since pragmatically it's very
clear they almost always drop all records not closely aligned to 5-minute
"buckets."

I'm trying to get to the heart of the matter re: what wunderfixer was really
designed to do, which is to make sure what we have locally is consistent with
what WU will actually REPORT, and when there are gaps in what WU *should*
report, and we have local data to fill in those gaps, then re-upload.  BUT to
not gratuitously re-upload data that WU generally throws away (they just don't
seem to care about storing data at < 5-minute intervals).

Regards,
\Leon
--
Leon Shaner :: Dearborn, Michigan (iPad Pro)