Apologies Pat was at work when i was trying to fix this via my remote
viewer.
Can you take a look at the following http://jsantas.com/graphs/  One chart
is empty everything else is in order as far as i can see.
I used your config file earlier in the day and it straightened things out
apart from this one chart.
If you need anything further let me know.

Regards