How cool is that! This is all too easy 😊

Adding “extraTemp1” at the end of the mentioned line (in skin.conf) did
already the trick.

Barometer          1014.2 mbar

Dew Point           13.8 °C

Humidity             88%

Rain                   0.0 mm  0.0 mm/hr

Temperature1    16.1 °C

Amazing 😊 Now to find out where to change the label Temperature1 into
something else (Temp grass or something alike).

Thanks for your help Colin.Op vrijdag 14 juni 2019 09:00:04 UTC+2 schreef
Colin Larsen: