Hi!

Now I've got the database correct. Added two new observations in weewx.sdb,
lightning_strike and avg_distance. Removes my "data_binding = wx_binding"
in [AS3935] also. And modified schema. Followed the weewx documantations.

When I use $day.avg_distance.last in my htmlpage I see the values from my
database, but I can't sort this new issue out! Spent hours trying to get it
right but, no....
First I want to get the readings in Metric. No matter what I change in
skin.conf the values don't show  up in Metric on my page...
Second, The values have lots of decimals, and maybe that changes when I get
the readings in Metric, but the lightning_strikes count shows like for
example 35.000000  on my page when it would look much better with just 35.
But also this I can't find any solution for....brain overheated now.

So a few steps forward but then this happens :) Hope for some help here!

Thanks,
Mikael