Mikael,

I had assumed that WeeWX had a default format for ‘count’ fields but it appears
that one does not exist, so we will have to define one. There is no default
label either, though not that one is really required (as hPa is required for
pressure) but we might as well add one. Try adding the following to the end of
extensions.py:

weewx.units.default_unit_format_dict['count'] = '%.0f'
weewx.units.default_unit_label_dict['count'] = ''

Again save and restart WeeWX.

Note that the above format and label can be overridden (as with any other
observation) from skin.conf or the [StdReport] stanza of weewx.conf.

Gary