all you can do really is write a service, which you bind to a LOOP packet,
and do your serial output froom that service.  The danger is that the
service may block weewx if there is an issue with the output serial
connection.  weewx itself cannot do what you are trying to do.  the LOOP
data for a record is not kept by weewx, so you cannot output LOOP data
'after creating record and web pages'.  Another approach might be for the
service you write to create an output file of the LOOP data and have a non
weewx program looking for this file, processing it and deleting it once
processed.  There are several ways you could try - but all require
development and definition and are not part of weewx.  Why are you wanting
to output the LOOP data to another machine??