I have troubles with graphs with graphics with many queries for being
several years . Graphs like the image. The error is database is locked.
It would not be much of a problem but I use the sdr driver and weewx when
blocking the database it starts from the beginning and when load the driver
it gives an error because there is an instance of rtl_433 running and it is
not able to launch a new instance for not having killed the process
previous.
Surely it is a driver error, which does not kill the process well before
leaving but the result is that it stops working.

I think the skin should give an option in graphs.conf to configure when the
graphics are generated. Because weather graphs like the one attached here
is not necessary to launch them every round. Maybe just once a month would
be enough.