Database is locked is not a Belchertown skin problem. Did you open the
database while weewx was running?

Belchertown is developed when I have spare time. Lately there hasn't been
much of that. If you see room for improvement that you can fix, feel free
to submit a Pull Request on the skin's GitHub
<https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown> and help me out!