Hi Peter,

Thanks a lot for the reply. I've taken a look at those links and i think
you're right, it's more than enough for what i will need. At first anyways.

Acurite seem to have a 3-in-1 station but it lacks a wind vane so i think
the 5-in-1 is my only option. I will try that along with the rasberry pi
and i believe that will fulfill my requirement for the wind part. Regarding
the video part - 1080 is actually not necessary. 720 would be enough - or
else, as you say reducing the frame rate or even having a static image
every 30 seconds would be enough.

>From what i can gather i am on the the right track here with the acurite
and the rasberry pi - correct? I think it makes sense to invest in some
equipment and start fiddling.

Thanks again,
Sean.