This skin allows us to make amazing graphics and this makes us want to have
many.
The problem is that when we want to make a graph that compares the average
temperatures of the last 10 years per month and another similar with the
rain, it causes in my rpi 2b + to have blockages in the database when it
coincides that weewx is writing in the database.
These graphs do not need to be made at each turn because only the last
query will change minimally and the queries are repeated to obtain data
already calculated and that do not vary. I believe that something would
have to be changed so that only the last query (the last month of the last
year in the example) should be done and take advantage of the previous json
data. I don't know if it's possible or complicated to do this.
Another way could be marking some graphs so that they are not generated
every turn.
In my case with the rpi in theory I can have amazing graphics but in
practice I have to remove them by having many queries that cause me to have
blockages and data loss.