Marten, any of the variables found within weewx will work. I don't maintain
a list since this is not skin specific. You can check the source code of
the Seasons skin, the Standard skin or see if the User's Guide can offer
any insight.

For the signal quality, I am using this code which was borrowed and
modified from the Season skin :)

                    #if $day.txBatteryStatus.has_data
Transmitter Battery</td>
padding-top:4px;">
                        #if $current.txBatteryStatus.raw == 0
                        #else
                        #end if
                    #end if
                    #if $day.rxCheckPercent.has_data
0;">Signal Quality</td>
padding-top:4px;">$current.rxCheckPercent</td>
                    #end if