Hi,

Regards your daemon problem, have you been able to run WeeWX directly
<http://weewx.com/docs/usersguide.htm#Running_directly>? If not then you
need to address that first, otherwise the best place to start is by posting
the log from when WeeWX attempts to start. Have a look at the Help! Posting
to weewx user
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/Help!-Posting-to-weewx-user> in the
wiki.

Gary