Oh, and did you notice this line:

[Engine]
    [[Services]]
        # append only the forecasting service(s) that you need
        archive_services = ... , user.forecast.XTideForecast,
user.forecast.ZambrettiForecast, user.forecast.NWSForecast,
user.forecast.WUForecast, user.forecast.OWMForecast,
user.forecast.UKMOForecast, user.forecast.AerisForecast,
user.forecast.WWOForecast, user.forecast.DSForecast

You might add user.forecast.NDFDforecast to it

--
Peter Quinn
(415)794-2264