OK, I shut down via sudo /etc/init.d/weewx stop then I ran sudo weewxd
/etc/weewx/weewx.conf and it is continuing to produce data.  I see that the
barometer and altimeter are both the 32.xx readings while pressure is the
same as what is reading on my station 29.9x.

Can I ge weewx to read the pressure reading in lieu of the barometer
altimeter reading that it is presumably doing?

----