Hey Andrew, will you please look at the attached screen shots and let me
know if this looks correct?

Do I need to restart (sudo /etc/init.d/weewx restart) after I make these
changes?  I have and the changes don't seem to be taking effect.  Is there
something else I need to do?

With regard to the barometer and altimeter having the same settings; I have
probably misled.  They are not exactly the same but they were relatively
close to each other compared to the pressure value.  Here are the current
readings as of now when I run sudo weewxd /etc/weewx/weewx.conf.

pressure: 29.98
altimeter: 32.57
barometer: 32.74

>>> http://weewx.com/docs/usersguide.htm#StdCalibrate