If you find a way around it, let me know! For reference, here's the
Belchertown aggregate section
<https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/blob/master/bin/user/belchertown.py#L1085>.

--  Here's where it asks weewx for the data
<https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/blob/master/bin/user/belchertown.py#L1530>.

-- Here's where weewx gets the data from the database
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/blob/8386b6234951472577a7db906755f2b694afa5d7/bin/weewx/xtypes.py#L116>
.