Are you running the development 1.1 beta version of the skin?  You can
download it here
<https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/archive/development.zip>.
Install it just like you did the first time then restart weewx. Also save
your graphs.conf.example and move them to graphs.conf since the upgrade
will erase graphs.conf.example