Hi,

Regards the incorrect station URLs that may have been posted, as long as
you now have the correct station URL in weewx.conf don't worry about the
old ones, they will disappear in due course (as long as you don't use any
of the incorrect URLs in weewx.conf again).

As for your correct station URL, once you have it entered in weewx.conf
(and have saved weewx.conf) restart WeeWX and check the log from startup
and find the first report cycle, you should see something like this in your
log:

Mar 12 19:00:16 cockatoo weewx-vantage[18954] INFO weewx.restx:
StationRegistry: Published record 2020-03-12 19:00:00 AEST (1584003600)

which indicates your URL has been published. Not sure how long it takes to
appear though.

Certainly no need to reinstall, you must be thinking of Windows :)

Gary