Hi everyone, I'm a bit tied up and offline with the birth of my new
daughter, but I got news today that DarkSky has been acquired by Apple. For
existing API users, API will remain online until 2021, but they are not
accepting any new sign ups.

That's the sad reality of using free hosted services - they can be shut
down without a moments notice.

I'll research a new method for local conditions and forecasts. If anyone
knows of any that are free and has a public API, please let me know!

( Maybe it's a good thing I haven't released 1.1 yet! )