I've ruled out browser cache. Tested on multiple devices within my network
and even asked friends abroad to test. You can give it a try, as well.
https://weather.zmate.nz

1. 22nd of May, 12:00:00 is not changing.
2. I've deleted the contents of the www and it has been automatically
regenerated, without forcing it.
3. plots are being generated correctly, and the hour/minute looks correct.
4. the timestamp below the plots is showing 05/22/2020 12:00:00 AM - good
that you asked.