Brain fade on my part, I should have tweaked earlier. I would go in and delete
the future records from the archive then rebuild the daily summaries. You could
just let it be and it will (seemingly) fix itself come 6am tomorrow (albeit
with a couple of duplicate index errors in the log) but those bogus records
will remain.

Gary