And let me tell you there are still problems regarding python version,
setuptools version,; this is turning into a dog's breakfast. My pip is
the latest version I have ascertained. But cryptography won't install.
 sudo pip -V
      pip 20.1.1 from /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/pip (python 2.7)
Successfully built pysftp pynacl bcrypt
Failed to build cryptography
ERROR: Could not build wheels for cryptography which use PEP 517 and
cannot be installed directly

--MP