On Friday, May 29, 2020 at 2:14:52 PM UTC-7, Brent Geery wrote:

> Mine is working without a hitch the last week. I'm new to the Davis VP2+,
> the PI Zero, and the Meteo-pi hat.  It's only just reporting to WU right
> now, and I haven't customized weewx reports yet, but everything worked the
> first time following the instructions online (but they are scattered a bit
> throughout several sites).  I can give you my compiled step by step
> instructions if you want a quick-start guide to a basic install that you
> can then further customize.

Not for me personally, but I know others always look for cheaper
alternatives to the Davis loggers.

Some questions:
 - does weeex gracefully catch up (read the stored logger data) when you
shut down the weewx box for a while ?
 - has it ever gone stupid on you so far ?   Sometimes the Davis loggers
get confused and require a brain clearing...

(just curious if it acts just like the Davis logger)