Sébastien Bouillon <sebastien.bouil...@gmail.com> writes:

> Do you know the battery life of the Davis station in the event of a power
> failure?

I don't.  My experience has been that a power failure of a day or so has
not resulted in appreciable battery drain, in terms of lowered voltage
once the power is back.

> When there is no power failure, you still change them regularly (every 2
> years for example)

I don't change them on a schedule.  The console reports voltage, and
when it drops below 4.50V (meaning 1.50V each, assuming even discharge),
I will replace them.  Mine are currently at 4.59V, which is probably
1.53V x 3.  (To make this happen, I have set an alarm in Home Assistant
which gets the battery voltage via mqtt.)