Hi all, I have a WH1080SE and I'm running weewx 3.9.2 on a raspberrypi. I
just noticed that the fousb driver logs the following sentence:

Jun 19 15:11:42 raspberrypi weewx[13403]: fousb: unrecognised magic number
3d3f
Jun 19 15:11:42 raspberrypi weewx[13403]: fousb: synchronising to the
weather station (quality=0)
Jun 19 15:12:37 raspberrypi weewx[13403]: fousb: unstable read: blocks
differ for ptr 0x000d80

It complains about an unrecognised magic number, but is able to poll
correctly the weather station. What's the matter with this error? Thanks.