Looking at the source code of Seasons, try this in your graphs.conf. I
think this is what you're looking for with the aggregations you want.

[testrainpage]
    title = "Rain Test"
    show_button = true
    button_text = "Rain Test"
    tooltip_date_format = "LLL"

    [[rain25h]]
        title = "Rain 25h"
        time_length = 90000 # 25 hours
        [[[rain]]]
            name = Rain (hourly total)
            type = column
            aggregate_type = sum
            aggregate_interval = 3600
        [[[rainTotal]]]
            name = Rain Total

    [[rain7d]]
        title = "Rain Last 7 Days"
        time_length = 604800 # Last 7 days
        gapsize = 3600000
        [[[rain]]]
            name = Rain (daily total)
            type = column
            aggregate_type = sum
            aggregate_interval = 86400
        [[[rainTotal]]]
            name = Rain Total

    [[rain30d]]
        title = "Rain Last 30 Days"
        time_length = 2592000 # Last 30 days
        gapsize = 86400000
        [[[rain]]]
            name = Rain (daily total)
            type = column
            aggregate_type = sum
            aggregate_interval = 86400
        [[[rainTotal]]]
            name = Rain Total

On Thursday, July 16, 2020 at 12:36:01 PM UTC-4, geni08...@gmail.com wrote:

> How does this season do it?
> [image: belch01.jpg]
> [image: belch02.jpg]
>
> Pat schrieb am Donnerstag, 16. Juli 2020 um 18:30:19 UTC+2:
>
>> 1. Don't think this is possible. The graphs do not do any
>> additional math. They show what is in the database and aggregate those
>> values if needed (such as max, min, sum, etc.).
>> 2. Don't think this is possible. The graphs do not do any additional
>> math. They show what is in the database and aggregate those values if
>> needed (such as max, min, sum, etc.).
>>
>> 3. Rain last 30 days is:
>>
>> [testrainpage]
>>     title = "Rain Test"
>>     show_button = true
>>     button_text = "Rain Test"
>>     tooltip_date_format = "LLL"
>>

>>     [[rain30d]]
>>         title = "Rain Last 30 Days"
>>
>>         time_length = 2592000 # Last 30 days
>>
>>         aggregate_type = sum
>>         aggregate_interval = 86400 # 1 day
>>         gapsize = 86400000
>>         [[[rain]]]
>>             name = Rain
>>             type = column
>>         [[[rainTotal]]]
>>             name = Rain Total
>>

>> On Thursday, July 16, 2020 at 12:27:05 PM UTC-4, geni08...@gmail.com
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I would like to:
>>> 1. Rain 25h -> mm per h, not every 5 min
>>> 2 Rain Last 7 Day -> mm per day, not per hour