So if you don't want the last 2592000 seconds, maybe you want "the last 30
days" as a rolling window?

In that case, use time_length = days_ago
<https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/wiki/Belchertown-Charts-Documentation#time_length>

and time_ago = 30
<https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/wiki/Belchertown-Charts-Documentation#to-graph-days-ago>

Please do read the charts wiki