Well, I did a reinstall... ?? stopped and restarted ... no change?

pi@weewx:/home/weewx/bin $ sudo ./wee_extension --install
weatherflow-udp-master.zip
Request to install 'weatherflow-udp-master.zip'
Extracting from zip archive weatherflow-udp-master.zip
Saving installer file to /home/weewx/bin/user/installer/weatherflowudp
Finished installing extension 'weatherflow-udp-master.zip'

 should I try running the setup.py again?