Pat;

   ok, I'll see if I can figure out why this is happening. I've configured
the weewx FTP settings:
   [[FTP]]
        # FTP'ing the results to a webserver is treated as just another
report,
        # albeit one with an unusual report generator!
        skin = Ftp

        # If you wish to use FTP, set "enable" to "true", then
        # fill out the next four lines.
        # Use quotes around passwords to guard against parsing errors.
        enable = true
        user = xxxxxx
        password = xxxxxx
        server = mpython.com    # The ftp server name, e.g, www.myserver.org
        path = /KM4VIG/weewx    # The destination directory, e.g., /weather

        # Set to True for an FTP over TLS (FTPS) connection. Not all servers
        # support this.
        secure_ftp = False

        # To upload files from something other than what HTML_ROOT is set
        # to above, specify a different HTML_ROOT here.
        #HTML_ROOT = public_html

        # Most FTP servers use port 21
        port = 21

        # Set to 1 to use passive mode, zero for active mode
        passive = 1

Howerver ; the files exist where they are suppose to?

 here's a screenshot from my remote connection folders...
[image: weewx_FTP_folder_path.PNG]
they appear to be there and are only 9mins old from this message.. ??
what I'm I doing wrong, or where do I look to find the problem?