On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 2:34 PM Michael Grossie <mhgros...@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> Vince, thanks for responding.   I would consider that if the system had
> not been running for almost 10 days prior, without an issue.

Sometimes the temperature is valid, occasionally it is None. One must
always be vigilant to the possibility that an observation value could be
None. The author of the extension was not.

The ordering in the log is misleading, but the engine shut down because of
the exception, not the other way around. The engine shutdown happens at a
lower level than the exception reporting, so it appears earlier in the log
as the stack gets unwound.

Vince has it right.

-tk