I have ordered a pressure sensor, but delivery looks like it will take a
month. Meanwhile, I thought I could just use my own console from my AcuRite
5-n-1 (Model 1036), but haven't figured out how to just use the pressure
readings from it and combine with my Atlas readings.

So, I assume the distance.XXXX.AcuriteLightningPacket packets will not show
in the SDR output until an actual storm is taking place?

In reference to the battery, is that to mapped then as:

outTempBatteryStatus = battery..0222.AcuriteAtlasPacket