API looks so close to a PurpleAir that you almost wonder if they bought the
company.   The webpage is a little interesting though, as they mention
things like the device needing an Internet conenction (for time) in order
to function it seems.   But it looks to me like any extension that speaks
PurpleAir could be tweaked to match up with the Davis API very easily.