Yeah, it seems to want to sync to an NTP server after a power cycle.  It
will however still give valid *_last data without a valid time sync, just
not any _last_*_hour data.  A UPS could avoid this problem, or running a
local NTP server, just in case.  I wonder how the PurpleAir deals with this
situation?  Battery backed RTC?