Tom,
OK.

I'm new to weewx. I originally tried to install on Ubuntu 20. I ran into
problems.

Now, I installed 4.2.0 on CentOS 7.9 and first opened /etc/weewx/weewx.conf
and weewx.conf.dist.

I was surprised to NOT see default sections for the various hardware
supported. In fact, I didn't even see templates for a device.

Then I looked at http://www.weewx.com/docs/utilities.htm#wee_device_utility
and it reported that it did NOT support the Peet Ultimeter.

So I was lost to know what Ultimeter parameters would go with it. After
more stumbling around weewx.com I found some serial specs....
What was curious to me is that you have baud rate but not number of bits,
parity, and number of stop bits, all typical specs for serial devices.

Anyway, I will study wee_config so I can config for an Ultimeter 800,

thanks
rich