I asked this question on the WeatherFlow forum but I think is a good idea
ask it here since its directly related to WeeWx.

I recently installed a WeatherFlow Tempest and today I migrated it to
WeeWx, one of the data that I'm posting is to WU.

The question is related to Rapid Fire feature, if I enabled it the Gust
data is missing from the WU data, is there a way to report it with Rapid
Fire set to true?

Thanks.