Hi all, wondering if anyone has been able to get multiple weather stations
running using a RedHat based distro (CentOS, Fedora, etc)?

I've been able to successfully run multiple with a Debian distro leveraging
Matthew Wall's weewx-multi script here:
https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/weewx-multi.

I've been working my way through making adjustments as necessary.  However,
before I get too far down the rabbit hole I thought I'd check to see if
anyone has come out the other side with a working script or knows this'd be
a dead end endeavor.

Thanks!